Registration is now open for Plant Biology 2020, which will be held July 25-29 in Washington, DC. Mark your calendars: early bird rates will end on April 17, 2020.
Did you know? ASPB members get heavily discounted registration rates (learn more and join here); and members of underrepresented minority groups may apply for a special travel grant. Grant applications are due January 29.
Plant Biology 2020 offers everything you’ve come to expect from the premier annual plant biology conference:
- Exciting plenary sessions. This year’s topics include:
- Genome Editing
- Defining the Phenotype
- Epigenetic Inheritance and Reprogramming in Plants
- Navigating Science Policy: Effective Advocacy for Science
- A great lineup of workshops, including both community-driven and ASPB-organized events
- Ample opportunities to connect with colleagues, collaborators, and friends from your plant biology community
- Subsidized on-site childcare, and discounted room rates at the official conference hotel
- A focus on science policy and advocacy
- Special networking events
Dates to Remember:
Registration and hotel booking sites are open now!
- January 29: Application deadline for Recognition Travel Awards
- February 20: Deadline for abstract submission to be considered for a talk
- April 17: Early bird registration deadline
- June 19: Deadline for poster presentations to receive a poster number
- July 17: Deadline for abstract submissions to be included in the meeting app
- July 25-29: Plant Biology 2020 in Washington, DC
We are looking forward to seeing you in ASPB’s home base of Washington, DC in August!
The Plant Biology 2020 Program Committee