Interested in mentoring young scientists (via a robust online platform) as they devise and conduct authentic research? Apply now to be one of 12 Masters of Plant Science Team members for the 2016-17 academic year.
One year as a member of the Master Plant Science Team has the potential to positively affect the rest of your professional life and inspire lifelong appreciation for plant science in young learners.
Members of the Master Plant Science Team receive:
- free membership to ASPB for the year commitment
- 50% off meeting registration
- PlantingScience T-shirt
Joining the Team involves:
- participating in online mentorship training
- mentoring 2-3 student teams via the web during BOTH fall and spring sessions (1 session = ~2 months)
- posting to student web pages ~3 times per week
- providing extra support and facilitating communication for one classroom teacher and his or her teams
Apply at http://plantingscience.org Deadline: August 8, 2016
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
ASPB membership is not required. Please pass this information on to others who might be interested.