As you may have heard, ASPB has implemented a new database to track memberships and other activities within ASPB. This database is also the source for our member-facing directory, so it’s a vital tool in ensuring society members can find each other. To make this database as accurate and useful as possible, we are inviting you and all other members to update your profile information. It is easy to do:
- Log in to the Member Portal: Your username is – If you have not logged in since we moved to the new system in December 2020, you will need to use the Forgot Password function to reset your password.
- Once logged in, your profile screen will come up – this screen can take some time to load. There are several tabs on the left where all your information is available, and several of these tabs have the information you can edit and update. Watch this video for more details on updating your profile and what information is available in each section
As an incentive to get ASPB Members to update profiles by November 19, 2021, we announced a raffle. Here is how members earned entries into the raffle:
- For each section edited on the My Info tab, they received one entry into the raffle.
- For each address edited or added on the Address tab, they received one entry into the raffle.
- For each added Affiliation, past or present, they received one entry into the raffle
Three winners were randomly selected, one Professional, Retired, Legacy, Life or Emeritus member, one Postdoc member, and one Graduate or Undergraduate member. Prizes are their choice of a $25 Amazon gift card or $25 off your next membership renewal.
The winners are:
- Stephen Howell, Legacy Member
- Ashley Hostetler, PostDoc Member
- Alison Gill, Graduate Student Member