Registration is open for Plant Biology 2020! And if you would like your work to be considered for a concurrent symposium presentation, you must submit your abstract by February 20. Plant biologists at all career stages are encouraged to submit.
This year, ASPB’s annual meeting will be July 25–July 29 in Washington, DC, marking a return to where it all began. The society’s first meeting––albeit a business meeting––was held in Washington, DC in December of 1924. Back then, membership hovered around 100, and dues were $1!
Speaking of membership, even at 2020 rates, joining ASPB gets you great deals on meeting registration and other benefits, so if you aren’t a member, please join now!
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to connect with the plant science community, stay informed, and discover new opportunities. Submit your abstract now; we’d love to see you at the podium in Washington, DC this summer!
Dates to remember:
Registration, abstract submission, and hotel bookings are open now!
- February 20 – Deadline to submit an abstract to be considered for a talk.
- April 17 – Early Bird registration rates end!
- June 19 – Deadline to receive a poster number.
- July 1 – Discount hotel rates expire. (Block of rooms may fill sooner––don’t delay!)
- July 17 – Deadline for abstracts to be included in the app.
For Plant Biology 2020 updates, join our Plantae Network, follow #PlantBio20 on Twitter, and keep an eye on the program.
Looking forward to seeing you in DC!