The ASPB program committee is inviting proposals for one-hour workshops to be held during Plant Biology 2020 in Washington, D.C., July 25-29, 2020.
All ideas are welcome, but the preferred areas of focus for the workshops – intentionally broad – are:
- Technical Development and Innovation
- Professional Development
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
The committee encourages submissions from early career researchers who can conduct or help develop the workshop. Also, please give consideration to topics and formats that would be appropriate to adapt for subsequent online dissemination.
If you are interested in submitting a topic or have suggestions, simply provide the following information:
- Name of organizer(s), job title, and affiliation (company/university)
- Proposed title of the workshop
- Brief description (250 words or less)
- Target audience and anticipated number of participants
Please submit workshop proposals to Jean Rosenberg via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 17, 2019.