As you may have heard, ASPB has implemented a new database to track memberships and other activities within ASPB. This database is also the source for our member-facing directory, so it’s a vital tool in ensuring society members can find each other. To make this database as accurate and useful as possible, we are inviting you and all other members to update your profile information – and offering an incentive to encourage you all to do so. It is easy to do:
- Log in to the Member Portal: Your username is – If you have not logged in since we moved to the new system in December 2020, you will need to use the Forgot Password function to reset your password.
- Once logged in, your profile screen will come up – this screen can take some time to load. There are several tabs on the left where all your information is available, and several of these tabs have the information you can edit and update. Watch this video for more details on updating your profile and what information is available in each section.
As an incentive to update your profile soon, we are running a raffle for any member who updates their profile by November 19, 2021. Here is how you can earn entries into the raffle:
- For each section edited on the My Info tab, you will receive one entry into the raffle.
- For each address edited or added on the Address tab, you will receive one entry into the raffle.
- For each added Affiliation, past or present, you will receive one entry into the raffle
There will be 3 winners selected, one Professional, Retired Life or Emeritus member, one Postdoc member, and one Graduate or Undergraduate member. Prizes are your choice of a $25 Amazon gift card or $25 off your next membership renewal.
Please let us know if you have any questions.