RCN-UBE (NSF 18-510) is designed to enhance undergraduate biology education using networks of faculty and professionals to communicate and coordinate their research, training, and educational activities. The theme of RCN-UBE proposals can be on any topic likely to enhance undergraduate biology education. RCN-UBE provides opportunities to:
- foster new collaborations
- address interdisciplinary topics
- explore innovative ideas for implementing novel networking strategies
- explore collaborative technologies
- develop community standards.
RCN-UBE awards do not support existing networks or the activities of established collaborations. RCN awards do not support primary research. Please see the flyer or the program solicitation for additional information. An informational webinar will be held 30 November 2017, Noon (EST). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for additional information.
The RCN-UBE proposal deadline is 30 January 2018.