Volunteer onsite and help the entire plant science community stay connected with Plant Biology 2018. Together, we can raise awareness, increase visibility around the amazing science, networking, and education happening during the meeting and beyond.
- Event coverage via Twitter and Facebook: (see social media policy)
- Taking photos and posting them online
- Writing blog posts
- Helping meeting attendees at various booth locations
- Assisting with other activities as needed
This year, Plant Biology 2018 includes:
- More than 1,400 attendees from 47 countries
- 1,100+ posters, bringing you the latest research and developments.
- Major Symposia, Concurrent Symposia, and Workshops that will educate and inspire you.
- 34+ exhibitors providing demonstrations of the latest technologies and services.
- Lots of networking events, providing you with opportunities to meet others in your field and share ideas.
- Roundtable discussions on various topics
To volunteer for these event opportunities, sign up online in advance or stop by the Plantae Pavilion at the meeting.
Please share this information freely so we can rally the entire plant science community around the science, education, and networking at Plant Biology 2018.
Questions? Contact Melanie Binder (firstname.lastname@example.org)