Help with event coverage: Call for Volunteers in Minneapolis
Volunteer onsite and help the entire plant science community stay connected with Plant Biology 2015. Together, we can raise awareness, increase visibility around the amazing science, networking, and education happening at the meeting and beyond.
- Event coverage via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Taking photos and posting them online
- Writing blog posts
- Helping meeting attendees at various ASPB booth locations
- Assisting with user feedback testing of Plantae.org
This year, Plant Biology 2015 includes:
- 1,000+ Abstracts
- 100+ Exhibits
- 1,100+ Posters
- 30+ Mini symposia
- 5 Major Symposia
- 20 Workshops and Career sessions
- A series of networking events and activities
To volunteer for these event opportunities, please contact Susan Cato at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the ASPB booth at the meeting. Please share this information freely so we can rally the entire plant science community around the amazing science, education, and networking at Plant Biology 2015.