Help with event coverage: Call for Volunteers in Hawaii
Volunteer on site and help the entire plant science community stay connected with Plant Biology 2017. Together, we can raise awareness, increase visibility around the amazing science, networking, and education happening at the meeting and beyond.
- Event coverage via Twitter and Facebook
- Taking photos and posting them online
- Writing blog posts
- Helping meeting attendees at various ASPB and Plantae booth locations
- Assisting with user feedback and presentation of Plantae.org
This year, Plant Biology 2017 includes:
- 1,100+ posters bringing you the latest research and developments.
- Major Symposia, Concurrent Symposia, and Workshops that will educate and inspire you.
- 100+ exhibitors providing demonstrations of the latest technologies and services.
- Lots of networking events, providing you with opportunities to meet others in your field and share ideas.
- Career Chat sessions for those who are looking to take the next step in their professions.
To volunteer for these event opportunities, please contact Susan Cato at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the ASPB booth at the meeting. Please share this information freely so we can rally the entire plant science community around the amazing science, education, and networking at Plant Biology 2017.